Think you may be suffering from hearing loss?
48 million Americans suffer from some degree of hearing loss.
Take our Hearing Self-Assessment Quiz to find out if you have accepted your hearing loss as a difficult reality, and if it is truly time to seek help from Audiology professionals.Take the Hearing Quiz Now!
Hearing Devices are often recommended as a part of your hearing health care recommendation. A hearing device consultation may be recommended. The consultation may be conducted on the same day, if not the next available appointment will be made. Here is some information regarding Hearing device consultations:
- It is highly recommended that you bring a family member with you. Hearing loss always affects all family members. Communication goes both ways. It also helps to have a supportive person at the consultation to help you understand the information and recommendations.
- The Audiologist will want to know what hearing difficulties you are having, what your hearing health care goals are, and what your expectations are for better hearing. They will evaluate your ear canal size, your manual dexterity, your issues in noise, as well as your home and work environments. They will also try to get a full story from you so that they can match the appropriate hearing device to meet your hearing needs. We want you to be an active participant in finding a hearing solution that works best for you!
- Complimentary in office hearing device listening experience.
- Our goal at the end of the consult is to provide you with the information needed to make the best decision to move forward to better hearing!
- For a small fee, some hearing devices are available for an at home listening experience.