Trouble Breathing Through Your Nose?
You have problems breathing through your nose, you may refer to it as clogged, stuffy, or congested. It might be something that only impacts you at night while you're sleeping, during exercise, maybe it impacts you all day.
You probably feel that you're not getting enough air flow through your nose.
1 in 4 People Suffer with Nasal Congestion
- A known problem that affects people's sleep
- Affects people's ability to exercise
- Causes tremendous suffering mentally
- Increases your chance of sinus infections
- Lowers your body's ability to get oxygen
Imagine one of the most important fuels for our body, oxygen, and there's a simple plumbing problem slowing you down. This nasal plumbing problem is making it harder for you to exist.
It might feel like trying to get all your air through a tiny coffee straw. You imagine breathing through your nose being like a gardenhose with the nozzle cinched all the way down, so water can barely come out.
The Cottle Maneuver Test
Try this simple home test, to determine if this helps you breathe through your nose.
Place two fingertips on your cheeks, on each side of your nose.
Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. While holding, breathe through your nose.
Did the Cottle’s maneuver test help you breathe better?
If so, you may have Nasal Valve Obstruction.
Want to Breathe Better and Live Better?
You probably have tried to use breathing strips or nasal sprays. Using nasal decongestant sprays longer than seven days can cause health issues. The idea of walking around all day with plastic strip across your nose, for the rest of your life, would probably make you feel ridiculous.
Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery. Now, you can have lasting relief without surgery (or incisions) by performing the VivAer® procedure to open your nasal airway.
The VivAer® Procedure Offers Many Benefits:
- Lasting Relief: 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing. (1)
- No Incisions: Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in your doctor’s office
- Live better: Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief. (1)